Each Vendor must have a type. Vendor Types can be used to list what type of business or goods/services a Vendor provides. By default, all Vendors are set to Freelancers. You can use the system default types or create your own.
- To add a new type, go to Settings > Vendor Types
- Contractor, Freelancer, and Supplier are default Vendor types
- Click on Add New Vendor Type to create your own types
- All you need to enter is a name
- You can edit the Vendor Type when adding or editing a Vendor
- You can filter by Vendor Type on the Vendor Search page