After you have an approved purchase order request, your vendor can accept or reject the purchase order. You will receive a notification if a vendor rejects your purchase order with the reason.
- To get PO approval, start by sending your Vendor an email from the system with a link to your Vendor Center to view the PO
- You can email the Vendor by clicking on the actions on the Purchase Order
- You can also enable the system to automatically send a PO when approved
- The vendor will have the option in Vendor Center to approve or reject the purchase
- If the purchase order is rejected, you can use the reasons to clone the PO and make adjustments
- You can also delete the PO
- You or your vendor can also upload an invoice to the PO to mark it as approved