There are multiple statuses for your purchase orders. You can use the purchase order search to fine purchase orders by their status.
- Requested: A purchase order for an amount above the allowed limit for your user. A requested PO will get emailed to the user who does have the ability to approve the PO. The user can click on PO and use the actions to approve it.
- Pending: A user will see a pending purchase order if they have the ability to approve a requested PO
- Approved: Any purchase order that is approved by a user
- Awaiting Vendor Approval: Any purchase approved in your system, but not yet approved by the Vendor. The Vendor must approve the purchase order in Vendor Center or upload an invoice.
- Rejected: An approved purchase order that a Vendor Contact rejected through Vendor Center. The Vendor Contact must add reason when rejecting a PO.
- Cancelled: A purchase order that was canceled by a user. You can not undo a canceled purchase order. You will have to create a new purchase order.
- Awaiting Fulfillment: An approved purchase order where work or goods have not been received
- Fulfilled: An approved purchase order where work or goods have been delivered
- Expired: A purchase order that has gone past its expiration date without being fulfilled