Before you can start creating purchase orders and projects for your Vendors, you need to have an organization name and office. Your organization(s) and office(s) will display in the bill to/receiving the section of your purchase orders and is used.
- The system will create an organization for you with the site name you picked during sign-up
- You can modify the name by going to Settings > Organizations and clicking on the pencil icon
- With your organization ready to go, go to Setting > Offices
- Create an office by clicking on the +Add Office icon
- Each office must be associated with one organization, but you can have multiple offices if they help you to track purchase requisitions and expenses for multiple locations
- The office contact is the person who will show up on your purchase order templates