Before you can start creating purchase orders and expense reports, you need to create your Expense Classes to help group and organize your expenses. You can use classes to help organize your expenses by department, products, or projects. You can set up different purchase order approval processes by class to help control spending and streamline everyday purchases from special requests.
- You must have the Payables module enabled
- Go to the Settings Icon > Expense Classes
- Click on Add Class and give your Class a name
- With your expense classes in place, you can set up your groups and accounts
- You can also set up an approval process for your class if you want to limit what users can create approved purchase orders