When it comes time to pay for a purchase order, a Vendor Contact can upload an invoice record through Vendor Center. An uploaded invoice will go to Vendor Submitted Invoices approval and payment.
- A Vendor Contact must log in to Vendor Center to upload an invoice for review
- An invoice must have an invoice number, amount, due date, and PDF file
- The status of the PO will go to invoices
- A vendor contact can view the status of their invoice by going to the invoice page in Vendor Center
- An invoice status can be rejected, received, processing, or paid