We are currently seeking a Support Analyst to provide customer service and technical support to our clients of the MagHub and Aysling platforms. This position will be based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan (though highly qualified candidates may be remote). Communication with customers will generally be about 65% email, 25% online meetings, 5% on the telephone, and 5% in-person. A Support Analyst may be responsible for providing service during the implementation process for new clients. Analysts ensure our customers have a basic understanding of our software and train our users to successfully run their business using our software platform. A Support Analyst may be required to assist the team to writing release notes, creating marketing materials, testing the software, and leading webinars. Primary day to day responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the support ticket queue, troubleshooting problems and answering customers through our online ticketing support system.
- Verbally walking customers through the use of application functionality.
- Answering live chat requests and assisting customers interactively online.
We require all of our Support Analysts to have the following capabilities and experience when they start:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to resolve problems when needed.
- Proven track record of continuous learning and the ability to take on greater levels of responsibilities over time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Availability to work Monday thru Friday, 8am to 6pm.
These skills are not required for the position; however, having them will identify you as a more qualified candidate than someone without them:
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience leading projects.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with GoToWebinar.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of website technology (HTML, CSS, web servers, networking, databases, etc.).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.