We’re Hiring! Aysling is currently looking for an Sales Executive, experienced in selling ERP, PSA, or CRM software.
Aysling builds workflow automation solutions for Professional Service Organizations and Media Businesses. Aysling has been in business for over a decade, but we operate more like a start-up. With cutting edge technology and our cliché ping pong table, we’re ready to take on the world.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
We require all of our Support Analysts to have the following capabilities and experience when they start:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to resolve problems when needed.
- Proven track record of continuous learning and the ability to take on greater levels of responsibilities over time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Availability to work Monday thru Friday, 8am to 6pm.
- 5+ years in full cycle SaaS Sales, specializing in ERP, PSA, or CRM systems.
- Ability to demonstrate the product to potential clients.
- Ability to create and manage outbound leads.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Tech Savvy and willing to learn.
- Enjoys solving problems and building relationships with clients.
- Resourceful – able to think of ideas and solutions on the fly.
- Able to work, connect with, and influence all stakeholders during the sales cycle. Our average deal involves leadership from Sales, Operations, and Finance.
- Comfortable working in a team environment. (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering)
- Strong analytical and communication skills. It will be your job to understand and outline the complex operational needs of the customer.
Located in Ann Arbor, MI – Able to work at our Corporate Office
What we’ll provide:
- Competitive salary, with uncapped commission plan
- Benefits…including health care, matching 401(k), generous PTO
- Product training
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.